Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Purpose

class HelloWorldApp { public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("Hello World!"); // Display the string. }}

For all you non computer scientists, that's basic Java code. (If you already knew what that was, lets skip the awkward silences and become immediate friends!)
I suppose that I should have made my first entry as an introduction, but as always is the case with me, I come up with  better idea than the original after I have completed the original idea. It's a quite complex statement.
Well, greetings; My name is Cliona and I'm about to embark on an adventure, so I created this blog.  I still am not entirely sure how to create a successful, or even a properly functioning blog, but I guess I'll end up with some wonderful mess.
Throughout the next year I will be doing many cool things and experiences "the real world" and I would really like to document this for Cliona of the future. That's the initial purpose of the blog. I have many plans and goals for the next year, such as going to concerts, getting a job, and even making my own computer science society at university (I hope to go to WWDC!), so we shall see how I progress with that. I always come up with these crazy dreams, I hope this time one may come true....
I'll keep you all posted!


2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the blog. I'll try to keep myself updated on how you're doing and what you think of Dublin. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella! I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it, but I know it will be a good way to pass the time. It's more for something I can look back on in the future, than for to "become a famous blogger" or anything! Nevertheless, thank you for your comment and I'll see you soon!

      Delete